As a Senior Accounts Executive, you will help process and handle finance transactions & functions, including receivables, payables, receipts, and payments (such as receipts, cheques, GIRO, letters of credit, petty cash).
Maintain full sets of accounts
Maintain account schedules
Issue payments with proper authorisation
Monitor bank account balances
Prepare GST return
Prepare bank reconciliations
Assist and support on internal and external queries
Assist in petty cash disbursements
Ad hoc and admin assignments
- Diploma in Accountancy preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Be meticulous & organised
- Be proficient in MS Office & SunSystem accounting system
- Accounting experience in real estate industry will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Able to work under tight deadlines
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.