We are searching for an experienced M&E Executive with a proven track record of delivering commercial and/or residential projects; from pre-construction services through customer move-in.
You will ensure that project activities are carried out on schedule, clear all MEP authority inspection, and obtain TOP in a timely manner. You must have extensive experience in all areas of construction, and you must be comfortable managing multiple projects at any one time.
- To coordinate and supervise M&E works.
- To coordinate and monitor design work progress.
- To prepare progress status reports.
- To ensure smooth and timely progress of works.
- To ensure quality of works is achieved and complied with the standard regulations.
- To arrange and attend inspections or meetings.
- To assist in handover and defects management.
- Any ad hoc tasks to support the project managers.
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management of residential & commercial.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proven track record of successful project completions and high customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an emphasis on proper follow-up & reporting.
If you have what it takes for this role, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.