We are searching for an Assistant Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering residential projects; from pre-construction services through customer move-in.
You will function independently and be reporting to a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in ensuring that project activities are carried out on schedule, within the project budget, met the design, safety, and quality standards and in accordance with authorities' requirements. You must have experience in all stages and areas of construction and be comfortable managing multiple projects at any one time.
Oversee the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
Oversee development projects from the design phase through construction and completion include defect management and estate/property management.
Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple or large-scale projects and exercise a high level of independent judgment with minimal supervision.
Assist in the selection and appointment of Project Consultants.
Coordinate and monitor Project Consultants’ design work progress and submission to and approval by local authorities.
Develop and submit progress status reports tracking work progress and cost, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Ensure completion of project meeting the time, cost, and quality objectives.
- 5-7 years of experience in construction industry as a developer or consultant or builder representative and with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical and Electrical experience.
- Proven track record of successful project completions and high customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an emphasis on proper follow-up/reporting
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to facilitate communication with mandarin-speaking teams and levels of management
- Solid computer skills, an excellent negotiator, organiser, and a team builder
- Portray a professional image, while displaying a high level of integrity and professionalism when representing the company to all project related parties
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.