We are searching for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering commercial and/or residential projects; from pre-construction services through customer move-in.
You will function as the overall Lead in ensuring that project activities are carried out on schedule, within the project budget, and met the design and safety standards. You must have extensive experience in all areas of construction, and you must be comfortable managing multiple projects at any one time. Your primary job duties include:
- Oversee development projects from the design phase through construction and completion includes potential land acquisition, feasibility analysis, design concept and implementation, coordination of start-up operations with main contractors.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple or large scale projects and exercise a high level of independent judgment in the conduct of business responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Assist in the selection and appointment of Project Consultants.
- Coordinate and monitor Project Consultants’ design work progress, monitoring of submission to and approval by local authorities
- Develop and submit progress status reports tracking work progress and cost, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure completion of project meeting the time, cost and quality objectives.
- 7-10 years' of experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably in property development or construction industry
- Proven track record of successful project completions and high customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an emphasis on proper follow-up/reporting
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to facilitate communication with mandarin-speaking teams and levels of management
- Solid computer skills, an excellent negotiator, organiser and a team builder
- Portray a professional image, while displaying a high level of integrity and professionalism when representing the company to all project related partie
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.